Work With Us
To apply for any open positions, have a look at our job board below, and follow the process.
Looking forward to having you on our team!
We pay by the container; the more containers you unload, the more money you make!
What’s in it for you?
• Day and afternoon shifts available.
• Full-time, part-time and on call work available.
• Paid for wait times and cancellations.
• Paid weekly via direct deposit.
• Safe working environment.
• Training provided by our On-Site management team.
Job requirements :
• Capable of lifting and handling weight over 50 lbs.
• Ability to work at fast pace and to perform repetitive heavy lifting.
• Previous container unloading experience is great but not necessary.
(We provide training).
• Available for an immediate start and ongoing work.
• Must own CSA steel toe footwear.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. How long has ECM been a company?
A: ECM has established in 2002 and has successfully grown every year since.
Q. is ecm an agency?
No, ECM is a company that offers unloading services to its customers warehouses and distribution centres.
Q. What are the shifts like when working with ECM?
A: Day, afternoon and night shift are available. The length of the shift will depend on your unloading speed until the containers assigned are complete.
Q: What is the pay rate, and how often do you get paid?
A: ECM pays each of their employees per container, the more containers you can unload the more you can potentially make. Our employees make an average of $25 per hour. When specific thresholds are met there is opportunity to receive bonuses on pieces and sorts unloaded. Pay is on a weekly basis via direct deposit.
Q: When would I get my schedule?
A: Our dispatch team build the schedule on a daily basis depending on customers request; you will receive a text message or phone call assigning you to a shift for the next day.
Q: Are there any breaks?
A: Yes, when working alone or with a partner you can decide when you take a break. The warehouses you are assigned to will have a designated lunch room for all ECM employees.
Q: How big are the containers, what is in the containers and how heavy are the products?
Answer to question 6